Monday, September 7, 2009

2009 Red Bull Indianapolis MotoGP






A couple of weekends ago rather the spending my free time the usual way, surfing off Cape Cod, My roommate and I took a trip out to Indianapolis to watch the 2009 Red Bull Indianapolis MotoGP race. Amazing. These were the best of the best motorcycles racers in the world competed only feet away from us at speed topping 198mph. I wish these photos had sound so you could enjoy the powerful scream of their engines. I never studied sports photography or had a real interest in it but I think I did pretty well for my first time shooting sports with a long 400mm lens. here are some video clips i shot with the 5D mark II with a 100-400mm handheld, hence the shakiness.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home