Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BONNEVILLE SALT FLATS 2010



Above are a couple shots of the Salt Flats scene but the real story is below.




Ever since I watched "The worlds fastest Indian" I wanted to check out the Bonneville Salt Flats and all the action going on there, to see when riders go for land speed records on their amazing homemade machines. This year I had the chance when a friend of mine, Scott Kolb, invited me to document his attempts to beat the record for a 125cc motorcycle. The experience left me in awe. Of yeah, and Scott won the land speed record for 125cc engines!

This link to a well known motorcycle blog uses images on mine to tell Scott's record breaking story.
http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2010/09/the-world%E2%80%99s-fastest-125/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home