Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend trip to NY






I took a trip down to NY and met with Jan Latus of the Nowy Dziennik "Polish Daily News" one of the countries largest Polish Newspapers if not the largest. I thanked him for the nice space I was given for my story on the parishioners of Saint Stanislaus Kostka Church in Adams, Massachusetts that was closed by the archdiocese of Springfield, Ma. I met with his boss who also seemed to really enjoy my photos and writing, she asked me to continue to cover the story of the church's struggle for the paper. I am thrilled and will return to Adams soon.
The next day while in New York among lessons in video editing I met with some friends who are working on a movie documentary about the well known wrestler turned pastor Ted "The Million Dollar Man" DiBiase. He was giving a men's retreat out on Shelter Island. I had a moment to photograph him.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home