Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What does a photographer do with his time off?

Well that's easy to answer... He takes his new waterproof camera and heads down to the west coast of Costa Rica to catch some surf for a week. Being a photographer and surfer I needed to buy myself a nice waterproof camera I could take out into the water with me so I could share the amazing views I see. After much back and forth at J&R Electronics in New York, I decided to go with the better option out of the bunch, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS 14.1 Megapixel camera. It boasts a Leica lens, shoots video and is waterproof up to 33 feet which was over twice as much as the others on the shelf. It has a quick start up time and a shortest shutter delay, big pluses when a professional photographer is shopping for a point and shoot. Of course it doesn't match the quality of the Canon 5D Mark II that I'm used to but it's perfect for my needs.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home